I just bought a Demon street demon carb for my 340 wit a LD340 intake. I had to buy a seperate throttle stud($20.) from Demon for my throttle and kickdown. So we haven't figured out a way to make it fit and have everything line up. The throttle cable when hooked does not line up straight they way it should. I watched a video with Scott Witmer I believe the owner Demon Carb installing a street demon on a 340. they used a OEM throttle stud. I sent sent him an email on installing the OEM stud because you can't get it to slide between the carb body and hole where it mounts. His answe was you have to drill a bigger hole in the new carb linkage and discounnect the linkage to get it into position(none of this is mentioned in the video) Nothign like drilling holes into a new carb to make things fit. Or buy a aftermarket stud from the place you bought the carb.Only to find out they machined the stud size wrong.
Needless to say I'm not to happy with Demon and their customer service right now. I can get everything to to work with 2" machine bolt, but it looks cobbed up.
Anyone else have this problem and a way to fix it?
thanks,

old340dog