The top two photos above show how the suspension sat stock. The Middle two photos above show how the suspension sat with the dropped lower control arms and springs with one coil cut out of them. The bottom two photos show how the suspension sits presently with dropped lower control arms, Bell tech 2 inch dropped spindles, and the stock springs the truck was born with.

The upper and lower ball joint angles are acceptable now, and the outer tie rod end angle is perfect. The upper control arm on the drivers side doesn't contact the steering shaft now. I can jounce the suspension until the bump stops contacts the lower control arm and the upper does not contact the steering shaft. It's close but it doesn't touch.

The upper control arm did touch the steering shaft with the cut springs and the dropped control arms, (Middle photos above). It was bad it would smack the steering shaft all the time.

I'm really happy with the way it rides now, it drives just like it did stock.

The only issue is with the clearance of the lower control arms. I may go to a slightly larger dia tire on the front to gain a little more clearance.