Quote:

Quote:

Sometime change is for the best... Looks like they are trying to listen ??? to the racers and make change for the best.

Change is good but there were alot more issues then just guaranteed payouts - how about respect for the racers/swap/and show folks. Some people were banned from these events because of what they may have said about the events or reccomended for the events or even competed against the event and that makes no sense. I can also attest to the attitude that was given when questioned about payouts or anything else concerning the rules I'll probably attend a couple to see what if any changes have been made but as of right now I do not have all of these events on my calander

Russ

Everyone has an opinion and I as a racer for many years respect your opinion. The biggest thing is the racers need to stick together who cares who is putting on the race. We will be at Larry Augstine race in June and have been requested to crew chief his car and the family pit crew. We have made a lot of very close friends racing the series that is the biggest reason we race the series is family racers and our close friends like I said the racers need to stick together as one big family. Maybe that is the problem the men whos family are not involved in their racing don't want the family racers to race any longer.
Our oldest daughter has been given the best offer of her life this race season. She has excepted to race an orginial hemi car they have set the car up just for her. there has only been 3 people to ever race this car and one of them is her. You will see her in the Hemi/Max Wedge class at the Mo-Power Events, Mopar Nationals, Curt George Memorial, Monster Mopar and Maybe Larry Austine's race if he brings it down. She would have never had the offer if it had not been for the series. We are very proud of her and very excited.

If you don't support the events,you may not have them in the future.
We have had our share of opinions about promoters and events but still try and attend as many as we can,this is our sport and hope everyone prospers.
Congradulations to Bratt Racing and good luck.