Yes. You will want at least a T-70 sized turbo for your 360. That GT30 is way too small.

Don't go with the PRP SCT package unless you already know what it looks like. The user interface is NOT user friendly. Very many people have had good success by going to SCT and using tunes from one of the reputable Mopar specific SCT tuners. It's a completely different animal than the SCT package for any other platform. I would go larger than 36# injectors. Everybody says they are starting conservative - but boost is terribly addictive. Larger injectors don't really cost much more to start with.

I built mine originally with an aux. fuel pump and FMU setup. I recently switched to Megasquirt (MS3X). I am still in awe at how it basically tunes itself with very little "user" input required. You tell it what target AFRs you want - and it works to get to that target as you drive it. I am only now beginning to use some of the other features of the system - and I am still impressed.

Regardless of tuning system - you will still need a wideband O2 sensor to know where you are at. You will also want a boost gauge and a fuel pressure gauge.