Quote:

Quote:

No offense to anyone But Its hard to believe anyone bought the CPPA design, It heard they are a Nightmare. Poor plug and wire clearances etc...

No offense taken. I put this car together(the 1st time)back in the mid-nineties...there were not a lot of choices then. I had to clearance them in a few spots and finesse some tubes for ground clearance but all in all they work. The only problem I didn't have was plug wire fit. I've had them on iron heads as well as the Eddy heads I'm running now...same wires.They are,however, a custom made set I put together myself using Taylor wire

No offense here either. We have 2" CPPA on my boys Dart I bought in 1996 because not many made chassis headers for bigblock A-bodies back then. But they fit fine and work good for us. Now we installed them when the eng went in from underneath so it was easy for us. I had the car on my lift at work and had the eng and trans on the K-frame with the headers on and just lowered the car down over it. It was a piece of cake like that. But they fit fine and the Taylor plug wires fit good and has never burnt a plug wire. I only had to ding one tube that touched the pitman arm nut and one other tube that was close to the starter. But they do like like the TTI headers on my 63 to me or very close. These CPPA's have been on his Dart since 1997 and are still holding up good. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 03/24/13 01:08 AM.