Quote:

To use that carb the first question we need to answer is:
Does that solenoid need a PWM signal or a varying-voltage signal to operate as the OEM intended???

If PWM, you'd need a special module to make that work.
If voltage, a simple potentiometer would work.

Either way, you'll need some way to monitor the adjustment vs AF ratio. But I guess if you use the adjustment only on the highway, you could simply lean it out until it starts to misfire.

To make it automatic, a vacuum switch of suitable range could be wired to trigger a relay that energizes the 'noid circuitry. Might not be real smooth when it kicks in/out, though, but a 'car guy' might find that to be useful feedback.

I looked in the shed for mine,must have tossed it.

I have a a q-jet you can have if you need one. I dont see that one working with out a ecm with all the bells whistles. it does not have the power piston/spring like a older q-jet.

I will swap you a 650 DP spredbore holley for the mopar throttle lever off of it.

I have used the wrong gaskets mix matching stuff and had a whistle. check that the base gasket/throttle gasket fits the intake/main body and seals.

check to make sure there is no vac leak in the main body choke port if the choke is striped off.