well,got 727 in and down off the ramps,poured 6 quarts of fluid in it..hit all the gears so a test ride is in order. pulls out fine..

shift was early but got to 3rd. stop go to back up.. klunk pow bang locks up dont go forward rev it up bang snatch goes a little slipping then gets going. slips going back up on ramps again.

missed the ramp hit revs bang pow snatch..

well yet again i have insatlled another piece of crap.

dont you think if i could rebuild one I would??? it is just the price I pay for being Ignorant.

i cant even get a used one to hold up for a yr much less rebuild one.

and then the disapointment in a new one not working when or if i got it back together with the $ cost involed would be a little more than I care to bare at the moment. I rolled the dice and shot craps. not the first time and surly not the last.

i have to keep on a positive side with all of this. I am done for the day,cleaned up the tools, truck can sit where it is at.

going to have a couple beers, listen to some tunes, let the disapointment go for the day. sit in my shed and look at my collection of junk.

I will have to decide on my next move. got to figure a way for work Monday or drive the 440 truck which is killing the budget for gas.

bike needs sprockets/chain/brakes

just shot craps with my March Vacaction budget so there goes R&R from work. another stay home week.