Thanks, Al.

Well when I got home lastnight I pulled the charger off the battery. The charger was off so it was in float mode, so no worries there on going to float mode.

I waited an hour to check the battery. It was at 17+ volts. So that was good. I then pulled the other valve cover to check the rockers and to see if there was any broken parts laying in the valley. Nothing out of place.

Next was to pull the plugs and see what I see. I pulled the plugs and they were wet. really wet, like shaking them out and liquid came out of them. It was fuel, no water. I found this funny as when I tried to start it the other day, I only pumped the gas 2 times. What I usually do to start the car. Now this is a freshly built carb so nothing was leaking out or anything.

I rolled the motor with plugs out and got sprayed for my effort. All fuel. So rolled it for a few seconds and left it alone for an hour to try.

The only thing I can think of is when I tried to start it in November the old carb just dumped fuel into the motor. I did not think it was possible for fuel to sit and not evaporate in 3 months with no carb and only a towel over the opening.

I put the plugs in, rolled it until I got oil pressure and hit the MSD. 2 pumps of the gas and she lit up right away. I was very happy.

Thanks, for the help. It was an easy fix thankfully.