Quote:

Unfortunately we don't have any video of the car. However, he will definately get some, once the 3 feet of snow melts off the track.

He sent me a few pictures that may or may not help for now.

He has tried every setting on the shocks multiple times. He has set the bars in both the upper and lower holes. He has also played with preload to no preload on the bars. Slicks are 29x10 on 10" wheels and has 14 psi hot.

The comment about pinion angle turned on a light bulb for him. That is something that he hasn't changed. I believe it's only at 2 or 3 degrees down.

The car has run 10.25 at 132 mph in good air but mostly in the heat of summer it's 10.40's at 129 mph.

Looking at this shot it looks like rear shocks are way to loose. 9 way rancho likes to be at #8 With bar in lower hole. Now on my brothers car we have a problem with it hooking and then nose diving becuase when it hooks it pulls the motor down below power band we are going to put more converter in it. It has a very high power band and a 5500 converter is not enough. based on dyno sheets we will be puting in a converter that will flash from 6800-7100. and go from there.

JAKES AUTOMOTIVE