I thought I'd share an update on my quest for "correct" seat hinge bolts. I continued to Google search for the bolts. I came across an expired (08/2012) ebay listing for 4 bolts and washers that the seller described as follows: "Up for your auction is this good used set of four bucket seat hinge bolts and washers that I believe came off a 1972-74 era Challenger or Barracuda / Cuda. I think these may work on all 1970-74 E-bodies, and possibly some of the B-bodies from this era too ...). The ebay listing had no buyer. So, I contacted the seller, and he quickly responded with detailed info (BTW - he was awesome to deal with). He still had them, and offered to sell them to me for the "starting bid" price + shipping ($18.75 total). After some email communication (sharing specifics about our bolts and washers), I decided to buy them. He ended up sending (4) bolts (that match my one bolt that I believed to be correct), (4) washers (that match my one washer that I believed to be correct), and (4) other washers that are larger in diameter with a unique bossing at the center hole. Does anyone know what the correct washer is for E-Bodies? I don't know if earlier years used something different than the later model years. Apparently, there were also "fiber" (or panel board) washers used WITH the larger steel washers. See link below.

http://www.classicindustries.com/mopar/parts/md2030.html

I had previously received original "fiber" washers from another person (mentioned in my previous post) that fit the backside of the larger steel washer perfectly. Hence, the fiber washer would go between the steel washer and the seat cover to protect the material.

The 1st two photos show my bolt and washer on the far left, and the (4) matching bolts and washers to the right. The 3rd and 4th photos show my bolt and washer on the left, and a matching bolt with the larger 2" diameter washer. The 5th photo shows my steel washer on the left (1-7/16" diameter), and the 2" diameter steel washer in the middle. Notice the bossing around the center hole to "center" the fiber washer (which is on the right, and has a larger diameter center hole to fit the bossing). Can anyone share any insight? Thanks.