Quote:

Nacho, have you seen the film, Nacho Libre? You'll either laugh or gag.....Kinda reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite with a fake Spanish accent.

No, but I have laugh with you guys from USA with comparisions LOL

as far the build... you know my build, 400 stroked to 3.75 with 4.362 bore---> 448 ( 451 wannabe )

I'm just looking for another intake options beside the Performer, which is the one I actually have... and you know my conditions. Stockish look and locations. Has been told the DP4B is one of the best, but doesn't meet my requirements with the coil and manifold choke locations. The MP uses the earlier choke setup and square bore carb, but I think would live with that using the earlier choke coil and carb adaptor... would need to use a longer choke rod of course using the plate adaptor unless I remove the backelite plate TQs uses. And would search the way to add the electric assistant choke system, from laters models

the Holley SD is another option ( being the Streetmaster has been claimed to be not as good ) but aren't supposselly the single planes able to loose bottom end power ?

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela