i don't know what your skill level is Dom for DIY, but we're a boat building nation down here & we drink a lot of beer. when i want to make something with carbon, i buy a box of cold beers & go to the boat builders on a friday arvo about 3.30pm & trade beer for carbon cloth. i have lots of carbon cloth in my shed so i'm ok for stock. this also works for the catalyst to glue it & the backing cloth for the nice finish. shortly i'm going to make a carbon hood for my e body 'cuda. 3x boxes of beer max will get me all my necessities to make a copy from the mold i already have. the mold cost $120 of our dollars to make(my labour is free).To make a copy from the mold will suck up about 4 hours of my time over 2 days for the rough finish. so if you're skilled & know the contacts, my guess is a hood will owe you less than $100usd if you have the mold & $200 if you got to make one first.(converting our $ into yours) the cost of carbon made parts is all in the labour, & they seem to charge like a Dr or Dentist for their time.