If you go to Dodge Charger.com,and look at the pictures posted by member Elanmar,and see what his car looked like after a side impact crash,you will want to put a cage in every Mopar from this era. My friend was hit broadside in his 73 Road Runner a few weeks ago and the results were about the same. These cars have zero side impact protection. If my friend was hit on the drivers side he would have died. If he had a passenger with them they would have died. The passengers seat was crushed into the drivers seat. He could stand up with his feet on the ground where the passengers seat used to be! The rocker panel and roof were crushed all the way to the center of the car. I'm currently building a 71 Charger for a daily driver,and i'm looking into a cage and beefing up the rocker panels to improve side impact protection.

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic