Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Can somebody please explain why or what being #72 means would help me out alot. Some of us don't race NHRA and have no idea what it signifies.

^^^what he said^^^

As mentioned above. NHRA has 7 divisions. If you finish in the top 9 of your division in your class , you have the option of carrying a 2 digit number the following year. The first number being your Division, the second being your position in the previous years points standings.
Single digit competitors are guys who finished 1-9 in the National standings. But, since SuperStreet doesn't compete for a National Title, a 2 digit number is as good as it gets!

Al,
Congratulations again, and thank you for putting the number on your car! As you know, I put a strong effort into that class for about 5 years straight and the best I managed was a 13th place finish for a season. More than one guy who finished 5-9th would come back the next year, and just keep his regular number, and I always felt like that was spitting in the face of every competitor who finished lower in the points! Someday I hope to be able to take a shot at a two digit number again.

Ok......I see thax's for clearing that up coagulation on your #2 in your division standing