So, it is now ONE year since I have gotten my 70 Sport Satellite back home from the body shop . . . no, it is not all together yet !! . . . And to think I figured I would put it back together by last June, then August, then September, then October, then . . . well, before spring 2013 !!!

It is tough when you are doing it all yourself, and have to work at your regular job. . . and keep track of all your parts, how things were together before you take them apart (take even MORE pictures than you figure you need) . . . you get tired and frustrated, so you put the tools down and get out of the garage before you break something !!!

And then you get things together as meticulously as you can, and then it doesn't work as intended, and you have to start trouble shooting and figuring out how you screwed it up and how you have to fix it !!!

And I keep telling myself this is my hobby and it is supposed to be fun !!! But it would sure like see forward progress ! At times it seems like one step forward and two steps back !!!

And then there is all the parts that I could have cleaned up and gotten ready for installation, while the car was at the body shop (7 months), but no !!! So now have to clean the part, paint it (if required) and THEN install it . . .

I wouldn't change it for anything. . . . just needed to vent and take a moment to relax and get away from the garage . . .

Anyone else find the same feelings during their build/restoration ???

Cheers

Mark