Well it appears these are my choices.

1. Get a stockish balancer and run with that. From 440 Source it is the High Strength Steel Damper - Chrome plated - New. Price: $129.95

2. Get 440 source’s SFI Fluid damper - Chrome - New. Price: $134.95

3. Get the unlisted Pulley from March Performance at ~ $100 plus 2 more belts at another $15 each. I called March directly for help on this as there was no listing that I saw.

Edit: Sorry did not mention the part # for those of you in the future that may run into this problem the part number is 10169 for the 6.5 inch dual V using the old the Fluidampr

4. Get a new updated Fluidampr 720311 with the correct offset at $393.95 and hope I can sell the old one for something.

5. Get the 4 groove pulley from Bouchillon Performace for $145.

Well I hear there are some problems reading the marks outside in the day with chrome balancers so 1 and 2 are out and removing the old Fluidamper from the 440 maybe a issue in the car (well that and the price ) so I think I will go with the March Pulley at ~$100 plus handling and shipping. Well that and another two more belts at $15 each.

I’ll update if this ends up cooling the motor better than the under driven setup.

Last edited by HealthServices; 10/14/08 05:17 PM.