Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for the offer Josh, Bob mailed me one. I do want to add that , Every time I call Indy, they have answered the phone and no hold. I was not happy about a 40 dollar min charge, but they were ready to sell and ship to me.

I called them acting like a regular customer and didn't give them my business name or tell them about the 10's of thousands I have bought from them already. It may not have mattered anyways, I just wanted to see how they dealt with a regular call in type customer.

How do you like how we deal with racers?

Top notch , So now, I will be needing a bottom end for this mega block. Should we have chatted longer? I have an appointment with a heart doc tomorrow, but I'm thinking 512,528, 540. I want to do the first bore 4.375 or under. I plan on a KB block after this.

Bob, for shipping me those valves, I have a set of 69 charger hemi headers just laying around, can you use them? They're yours if you can. 1 pipe was altered after they were installed in a cuda with an aftermarket front end. I saved the old tube piece, they work both ways.