Quote:

Quote:

T&D offers two different rockers for B-RB motors, the single shaft like stock and the paired rockers, two to a shaft. Which one are you using? I'm going to assume the single shaft like I have on my 518 C.I. low deck stroker motor, I have them on a set of Indy SR heads that oil the rockers full time with a oil line off of the back of the block, I put a .039 restrictor in each line and that seems to be working fine

I have the single shaft. How did you connect the line from the back of the block to the head oiling. Do SR's oil like -1's or did you tie into the oil risers coming up in the valley? Is there enough meat to tap a 1/8"pipe into the lines coming up from the valley in a factory CI block?

Thanks

The SR oil like the 440-1 do I have two motors with sets of Eddy RPM and single shaft Harland Sharp roller rockers, I had the # 4 cam journal grooved to oil the rockers full time, I installed a .080 restrictor in the block oil passage to the rockers at first and then changed the restrictor size to .039 diameter(it is a # 6 set screwed drill with numbered drill bits, I tapped the block for them )

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)