Quote:

Quote:

Of all the dumb things people do to their Mopars, this is the absolute WORSE thing I can think of. It`s totally disrespectfull and embarrasing...................

Seems funny to me, that in the past 50 or so years, it has been perfectly fine to put a chrysler hemi in just about every car ever made, including fords and chevys. Conversely, it is blasphemy to install a new LS engine in a old mopar. The reason people put a hemi in there hot rod back in the 50s and 60s, was the hemi was a better engine for making power, and the after market was supporting it with cool parts like superchargers, pistons, cams, ect. Seems to me, in todays world, the GM LS engine is the better engine for making power. The LS conversion trend in all makes of cars will not stop, because they are well built, well engineered, smaller, lighter, cheaper, extremely well supported by the aftermarket, and make more power per dollar than anything else. I am a mopar guy to, but holding on so strictly to brand loyalty is silliness. How is this disrespectful and embarrasing? This is called hot rodding, pure and simple. Is this a religion or a car??

That`s what forums are for.........different strokes,different ideas and opinions. I could care less if an ls-1 was free and made 800hp on pump gas, there`s no way I`d sell out my dart to that crap.........ever. SILLINESS is your reasoning for why it`s NORMAL and HOT RODDING as you call it..............

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....