OK so replaced/swapped:

- ECU
- coil
- ballast resistor

The problem is still there. Car will run for about 10-15 minutes...I can rev it up idle it just fine.

Once thing I noticed is that when the electric fans kick on, the engine tends to want to idle lower. I am not sure if the draw from the fans is making this problem worse or not.

Funny thing is, I had run fine with these fans and the OEM 60 amp alternator just fine before. I can't see why this would be a charging issue. Also, despite this, the ammeter doesn't show a dicharge at idle until the fans + light are on. The it starts losing and the battery begins to discharge a bit.

Still this shouldn't kill the engine. After it cuts off, the motor can still crank so battery isn't dead.

Could this be a wiring issue? If so, which wire would cause this so consistantly?

I am stuck here. I don't know what else to check. The only thing that has changed since this issue began is the alternator (went to 100 amp unit). However, as I have said before the car dies even when it's reving up (charging) and the battery has PLENTY left....

Checkd grounds, etc...all good. Plug wires are new. Plugs are pretty new as well.

Any other ideas??? What else can stop a running motor except for a bad ignition circuit?