Quote:

i see you guys like the transtar but i cant get it locally and im thinking id rather stick with PPG on PPG and use the 2021 im leaning towards for the higher solids.. and for some reason id be using less and getting more if that makes sense! maybe im crazy i dunno heh

I am not a pro, but I used 2021 on my engine compartment, and I am quite impress for the first time I have sprayed base/clear...

I think it is good product, it flows well it is designed to set with just an air dry; the other thing I like about it is it turns K36 into a sealer - so you do not have to buy as many products...

it flows so well when I painted my engine compartment I got stuck in a corner and stopped moving the gun but left the trigger down for a second too long - it cam out and it was going to be run city, but it just flowed out w/ no runs - you could just see it flatten out...

One not is have good ventilation when spraying, even with my Devilivus CFG-670 plus gun it left a large haze in the garrage, I had to spray a side, wait for the overspray to clear out, then do the next panel...