I'm using a 95 Dakota for my 39 Plymouth project. So far the project has been simple and pretty easy. If you look on the HAMB there are a few projects using the Dakota chassis.

The rack being up front makes locating the engine easy. The only change I have to make on the chassis is the fuel system because I'm using a carb instead of fuel injection. Cutting the bed sides off made the bed floor easy since it was in place. The bed floor will be shallower than stock but I'm fine with that. The bed floor kicks up so trying to make a deep bed will be a challenge.

Setting the ride height and making the cab mounts was a little challenging since I didn't have a lift to hold things in place. Changing the bolt pattern is a matter of changing the rotors. The truck us wide enough that a b body rear end is two inches narrower than the stock Dakota rear end.

56 Plaza 63 D100 step side 67 Coronet, 68 Roadrunner, 69 Super Bees, 69 Coronet 500 convertible, 70 Roadrunner Post, 79 D150 360, and a severe case of Mopar a,d,d