Quote:

From my first post

Quote:

I'd spend the money on original/NOS parts first because they will always be the most difficult to get, then I'd buy all of the reproduction parts you need/can afford.

Honestly... I have no idea what (if any) NOS parts I need or want for this car.

This car will be a clone... it will be a nice clone, but it will always be a clone. I'm building to drive and enjoy like few people do anymore. No fear of dings or scratches, no fear of scattering the numbers matching motor...

My goal is a to build a car that looks stock to the average Mopar enthusiast, but has a enough subtle mods that people who take a second look can appreciate time it took to make it "appear" stock. The car must also handle well and be comfortable enough for road trips.

As far as bodywork goes, I work at a bodyshop (although I'm an estimator not a bodyman ) so I have access to a spray booth, two buddies who are painters with about 70 years experience between them. My boss has 40 years experience as a bodyman and has offered to help with the bodywork. I went to school for autobody as well but I'm too slow to make a living at it...

2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker smile

1000 ci Brass Era Speedster project