Quote:

The reason for the split field is and
always was since monster mopar originated in St. Louis that fast door cars were getting bumped from the show because of the s/p and s/c dragsters. Lets be honest "when" there are spectators they would much rather see a car running 7 seconds than a dragster. When all this started 15+ years ago this was an attraction, now it is a fast s/p race. I say you run a 1/4 mile race with a bump, 16 or 32 car field. And yes dragster do have an advantage, that is why you never see door cars in super comp. Set some rules, make it so you have to qualify for a set field and lets have fun!---- ok I'll be honest,I would rather watch dragsters. I must be the minorty. while I'm reading this please tell me how the dragster has the advantage.I've been racing them for 33 years an I haven't found it yet/the only thing I found is that alot of door car drivers think we have an advantage.please tell what it is.and there are a lot of door cars in super comp

Oh ya, diapers should be manditory on any car running slicks. Cheapest safety item you can have.