Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

all I can say is that what I am hearing is not sounding too comforting, although I still dont have a ballpark idea of how much they can take

Why don't you spray it and tell us? None of the guys above have said they are on the juice so their stories only partly help, your clutch may or may not, I'll eer on the side of not, handle the hit of spray so the trans will hold up just fine I would think ...

Buy a couple of spare transmissions and clutches and take them to the track with you .

Car runs 11.80's now, is sooo close to breakin into the .70's when I get the chassis completely sorted out...I want to hit it atleast with a 100 shot, and work up to a 175-200 hit- Thats what im worried about with the 23 spline, is the hits on the spray

Im too poor to be a guinea pig lol...I'd rather be able to get rid of both transmission while they are still in working condition and worth something to upgrade to whatever else I choose then sell them with broken parts

There ya have a fine thought. Ive often thought of pulling my set up, which is basically like new, all rebuilt trnny, newer clutch, blowproof bell, billet flywheel, HD rods, and sell it for a good amount down on a 5 speed set up. BUT like ya said being low on coin and having to sell stuff for the parts sucks really bad.