Quote:

Quote:

I'll throw my 2 cents in , we have had 2 sets of TTIs neither set fit a body big block, 400 or 440 without work!!

Really ? i guess i will have to Pray that they will work on my A-body Duster ...I own them now so as soon as they arive , i will post Comments with picture and share weather good or Bad...Wish me Good luck...

Wow i must of got lucky then becasue my tti fit my 73 dodge dart great. did not have to beat on any tubes to get them to fit.But i had two places i had to watch. one was i am using the flaming river steel steering box. It had a rib on one side of the box i had to grind on a little to clear one tube and i had to install a plug on my pit-man arm grease plug. also if you are still using the factory 71 steering set up aka pit man arm/ drag link etc switch it out for the steering set up out of a 73 disc brake and up abody. Mopar65

7340297-004.JPG (74 downloads)

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops