Quote:

Quote:

Is the headliner original to the car or has it been replaced? 40+ year old white headliners are rarely that "white". The sunvisors have been dyed/painted - the metal ends were originally chrome.

Looking close you are correct (sorry, I was in a hurry when I looked)

Peeling back the area around the stitching and seams shows... white.

The real question I'm trying to figure out is did the car come this way or was changed over time? If the car originally had a complete burnt orange interior then I'll change it back. Or did it come this way from the factory? Very possible considering it was the last day of production and a sales bank car to boot. As a former Chrysler line tech I have seen my share of assembly line goof ups.

I have pictures and contact info coming from 10 years ago, I'll keep digging. At some point the car got a decent paint job and minor body work so there is a shop somewhere that knows some of the cars history.

If only a build sheet was with the car!

Gary , there is a 13k mile RR in the WIW section that is on ebay with an ornage and white interior and it is not the same as yours , unless you have proof positive that the factory put that interior together completely different tan any other car with the same 2 tone interior it's been changed. it would be one thing if the car was coded for a 2 tone interior but it's not.