Quote:

After reading about other people bad mouthing the Kyb's i switched to The Monroe gas matics. This is where i made a big mistake my car now handles like a old mush grandpa car and lost traction too on the launch.
FYI for all the bad mouthing out there about KYB's thay work on my car better than the Monroe's I will be switching them back this weekend !
I thought the Monroe's would have been better for traction but surprisingly not .

I'm sorry to hear you went to the expense and trouble of this exercise on hearsay. However, if you read through those threads closely you would have also found the opinions that while not suitable for a wide range of set ups, there are combinations that the KYBs will work okay with. It sounds like your combo was working well and you were happy with the ride provided by the KYBs. Fortunately, Monroes are not a bucket of money to buy, so you aren't out a huge amount. You might be able to swap meet them for $20-30 and recover some cash.

Quote:

Unfortunately us late 3rd gen guys are stuck with no real front shock choices. I'm hoping to play around with some Konis or Bilsteins to adapt them to fit.

Lok at the end of this thread for a suggested remedy to that scenario, if originality is not a big issue for you: https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...e=0#Post7278830