It has been a long time since I have visited with you guys whom I consider family here on the "Parts Unlawful Page." I am deeply saddened to hear about one of my close friends passing, 9 Second Phil. May God Bless his family and God speed to him. One day I will role up to the line and we will tear it up.

I apologize for being a lost soul here on the board. My life as I knew it has been altered by my job and the Vererans Administration. As I told you about a year and a half ago, we were mandated over time averaging 40 hours a month, thus not alowing me to spend time here with my friends and family.

We finished the NEMER "Agent Orange Project" in January or February of this year and I thought I would be able to return to the life I loved racing, shooting the bull and moderating with you guys. However, the secretary of the VA made an obligation that he would clear the backlog of cases by 2015, this has resulted in continuous mandatory OT. I see no end in sight.

As God as my witness I will return to the track and to the board sometime this year. I will not be able to race as I had in the past, but I have to get out there. I will continue to stop by as time permits because with the passing of Phil I relize that sometimes you cannot "get to it later."

So in closing, I hope the rest of my MOPAR family is safe and doing well.

Diego Ted