I was taking a trip down memory lane today looking at all of my 69 Roadrunner restoration pictures and the thought occurred to me they might help someone. I didn't do a rotisserie restoration but I did restore, rebuild, repaint,or replace every part on the car including:
Classic Air install, Air Grabber restoration and modified to work with Performer manifold and fastener upgrades,383/440 install, Gear Vendors OD install, dashboard restoration upgrades,headliner install, replace all seals, install trim clips and trim, rebuild front suspension and brakes, replace fuel system, install door panels and repainted all plastic parts, paint on hood stripe, replace trunk floor and a host of other details involved. If anyone can think of any pictures or details they could use, please fill free to PM or email me. I've got alot of help off of moparts over the last 12 years and thought I might give a little bit of it back.

1970 Challenger Ragtop 426 4 speed 1961 Olds 88 2 dr Sedan 394 4 speed GVOD 1968 Pontiac Firebird 428 4 speed 2000 Ford F-150 2002 HD Roadking 1961 Licence Plate collection 1995 Buick Roadmaster www.nogreenautolaws.com