The Classic Air install was pretty easy once I got all the right brackets and hoses. I failed to inspect the package when I received it so when I did open it 8 months later everything was wrong. They did take care of all of my problems with great customer service. The only issues I have with the Classic Air was the heater doesn't blow out on the floor on your feet, it blows out in your lap. You might not think it's a big deal , but it is on cold days. But since I'm in CA and I'm usually driving it in the summer, it's not a big deal. Also the switch indents aren't real sharp when your going from vents to defrost so you have to "feel" for it. It is ice cold but rather loud on high. If I was going to do it over, I would have installed an AC dash in my car when everything was out. It's a pretty clean install overall since it was designed for the B Body and that's why I bought their unit. I plan on putting AC in my other cars in the future but may try Vintage Air on those. You can't go wrong with the compact Sandeen compressor compared to the boat anchor stock unit, but i would bet the stock unit has a little more output.

1970 Challenger Ragtop 426 4 speed 1961 Olds 88 2 dr Sedan 394 4 speed GVOD 1968 Pontiac Firebird 428 4 speed 2000 Ford F-150 2002 HD Roadking 1961 Licence Plate collection 1995 Buick Roadmaster www.nogreenautolaws.com