Hello Racers, I know a lot of you won't or don't venture into the general forum...but just this once please look at the thread for Phill as i posted this and a bunch of pictures.
Thanks
Tom Quad

Phill Grover touched many lives in a very positive way and today that was very evident by the turnout of people, cool cars and motorcycles. He must have been right over my shoulder today as the 240 mile round trip by motorcycle was completely uneventful and I never once had to glare at some one driving a cage or even give a blast from the loud horns.

Being middle aged now I have been to more than several wakes but Phill's will always stand out as the most moving and unique. I got to meet Rhinodart[Jim] and hp340nos [Mike]. Very nice to meet you guys!

There were tears laughter, stories and hugs. I stood in front of about 200 people and told the story how Phil brought me a new fan belt at 10 pm on a sunday night before a monday holiday so I could run my car on Thunder Road [Watkins Glen Raceway] the following day

There was a car show and as Phill would want it there was a horsepower show when the hot cars left. Oh yeah there were some great burnouts and the best of show goes to moparts hp340nos Mike with his sleeper pickup with the stroker small block. Nice running truck there Mike!

RIP Phill, the world is not the same without you!

7245794-9secphill003.jpg (63 downloads)