Quote:

has anyone bought one of the TTI exhaust systems?i am looking at buying one for my 72 roadrunner with headers.notice the kit listed is for 71-74 b-bodys,all engines and tranny combos.how is the fit and ease of putting it on,any mods had to be done?also looking to cut it for the machine gun tips i have.

No one has answered this part of your question which is HUGE , those that do not have a 1971-74 B body with machine gun tips , I'm sure your replies are appreciated but your answers do not help.

I partially installed a tti system on a 72 satellite , I went by the included instructions and drilled the floor pan for the rear hangers behind the muffler wheere tti wants them, it didn't use the factory mount above the rear axle that the car originally had, I can't remember if there were dimples on the floor for the drivers side mount as I did it a few years ago.

The car didn't have tips, the owner wanted to install them but that hasn't happened yet.

And to jump on the I have tti pipes on a car that does not answer your question bandwagon ....

1969 Dodge Dart with 2.5" pipes, fit like TOTAL CRAP ... actually they didn't really fit I had to cut them up to make them fit, it would have been cheaper to do a mandrel bend pipe from scratch ...

My car has original dual exhaust and I wanted to reuse my stock tips, the pipes did NOT exit in the same place as stock AND the pipes did NOT connect to mufflers located off the stock rear muffler hangers. tti does not make a headpipe for a factory big block A body so I had to have my own made up and tti has you mount their GINORMOUS hangers off the seat belt bolts instead of the stock hanger locations ....