I can relate to almost every reply, ive been on both sides of the fence.

Why pay if you can do it yourself, one things thats not mentioned is how some live cheap to have a few nice cars weather modified or oem, it still takes time and money.

To some its a part time deal, to others mopars are a big part of there life.

When a company says, hey were sending a T [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean], I say send two, I cant afford your product and buy cloths at the same time and they do.

To some thats its a small part of there world may spend the weekend playing golf, to others, its screw golf, I need this or that part, paint, or even general supplies to do the things we do ourselves.

I eat cheap steaks but good cuts, but its still steak.

Now if ive an intake for instance and im gonna spend two hours and two cans of paint stripper @$8 a can to do the job but the machine shop will blast it for $20 the machine shops gonna do it.

This post is not much different form other thngs in life, even to smart kid who saves for a new laptop.

Ya ever notice some who have alot of real money, not credit live a modest lifestyle, drive modest cars, but weather its travel or cars they dont skimp.

Anyway....good post frankinbuster.