For someone that admittedly doesn't have a lot ov (quality) hands-on experience, i am still a pretty damn good builder. I'm a hotrodder, 100%. I'd love to build my cars from scratch, and given the means (shop, tools, money) i could. I like the true custom aspect, and its nice to say 'Yeah... I built that...'

However... for me i think that ship has sailed. In order to survive the past decade i've had to let my business atrophy, my tools, that were never even close to what you'd call quality (some ov you wouldn't change your oil with what i'm forced to work with), have slowly aged... in the way that cheap tools do... and my already pathetic space to work in has since been completely dominated by lost storage and crap. I've sold a lot ov useful stuff, and been forced to sell all but my last dream project. That project started today... after sitting for 12 years out in the rain. I've been looking at this car for over a decade... while driving crap, or borrowed non-Mopar stuff... and today i finally actually started it.

But i'll be honest with ya... i really really REALLY dont want to build a car right now. If i had the money to just buy a working car right now and drive it for another couple years while i sort [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] out, i would. To further depress me on the first step ov this long awaited quest... i got rained on.

Yay. I am SOOO done with building cars right now. I WISH there was another way. I just want to DRIVE a good car. Man... its been YEARS...