Quote:

I want to say its the one that would be in roughly the 10 oclock position if you were looking from the front of the engine. I will double check.

What do you mean by you restricted them?

That hole you can do as suggested and run a long bit carefully down from the hdeck and open the hole if you want to .

As far as restricting the others , oil mods are in the tech archive . I got oil mod sheet from Herb McCandless back in the 80's and one of the suggested mods was to restrict the oil going to the other cam bearings , not #4 , because there was more oil going there than needed since all it did was lube the cam bearing and there is all kinds of oil splash and oil coming off the cam. the cam bearings are fed off off the passage going to the mains so by restricting the amount going to the cam you increase supply where it's needed ... the CRANK ...

The first time I did it I tapped the passage at the crank end for a set screw and drilled a 1/8" hole in the set screw , now I just drill an 1/8" hole in the bearing opposite the original hole.