Quote:

Quote:

This is the place I recommend to everyone wanting to get any documentation reproduced for their vehicles

GTS

Save your money and information. Go with A. G. Backeast. This is the guy that Galen sends your order to after he gets all the information from you concerning your car. Get the tag faster and cheaper without Galen as a middleman.

Update:
I just requested a replacement tag for my car from A. G. Backeast and supplied them with pictures of part of my broadcast sheet, my original fender and dash VIN tag. They came back saying my original fender tag didn't look original and they wanted a full picture of my broadcast sheet, pictures of the VIN stampings on the radiator support, cowl, engine and transmission and door VIN decal.

I think that this might be a reasonable request if I wanted a replacement dash VIN tag, but it is over the top for a fender tag.
I suspect he is mining for information to supply to Galen Govier.

How does a guy with only a dash VIN tag and radiator & cowl stampings get a fender tag made? BTW: I have all the information he requested, less the engine and trans stampings, neither is original to the car.

Has anyone else purchased fender tags from these people? What information did they want you to supply and what did you give them?