Quote:

Do the stealths really flow that much more ootb than a typical set of pocket ported iron heads? I know 440source claims big numbers, but looking at flow numbers from the only reliable source I could find it looks like they really don't flow much more except for above .500 lift. Is this really the case?

......Well yes they flow ALOT more than a set of 346/452 heads OTB and about 20-30 cfm more than a set of stock 906 heads (intake) but I have a set of ported, biger valve 906 heads that flow quite a bit better at low/mid lifts and 20cfm better at .500 than OTB stealth heads but I have about $1600 in them. The Stealt heads were not aval at the time of my build. All flow data was from the same flow bench.
I have a set of ported stock valve 346 heads that flow 270CFM @.500 but also cost $1500 in porting/machine/assembly ect on a FAST type sixpack build. You can make the stock stuff flow but it cost $$$. The stealth heads with bowl blending and minor port work will flow better than most ported factory heads and you get the better chamber as well.