Good Afternoon All
To the best of my knowledge (limited) there is no adapter for a tuff wheel/woodgrain rimblow that is made for a Chryler (GM) tilt steering column.
Faced with this fact, I modified the adapter I had. Not a difficult task, just some pondering with some adult beverages.
The following is what I did:
I started with the short adapter (not the "juice can" used on E-bodies), I removed the turn signal cancelling cam and the horn contact assembly. These are incorporated in the tilt column. With the help of a differnt steering wheel (I used one from a late 70's 300) I located where the 27/64 hole should be for the horn. I then drill a through hole in the adapter. (drill press highly recommended).
I removed the horn contact assembly from the tilt column. The horn contact is a spring a brass sleeve/spring that is held in to the contact assembly with a plastic sleeve. These parts will not work with the tuff wheel/rimblow which uses a wire attached to the switch. The brass ring is secured to the plastic cam with three tabs. I removed the ring from the cam, cleaned where the old contact assembly was and soldered a short length (4 inces or so) of #10 wire to the brass ring. Once done re-assemble. and reinstall in the column.
On the oher end of the #10 wire I crimped a female bullet connector (make sure it is small enough to pass through the hole that you drilled).
I then made up another short wire with a male bullet and a female spade to connect to the wheel (or horn button for a tuff wheel).
The inner step of the adapter is the same diameter of the tilt column. In order to hide the space between the adapter and the column. I used a 1 1/8 inch wide piece of mild steel (left over patch panel), formed it to fit over the step of the adapter welded the ends together (looks like a ring). This then is press fit the column.
The original intent was to secure it to the adapter and have it turn on the column, but it turned out the other way.
Either way, with the adapter installed it looks good, and hides the gap between the adapater and the column.
Now that I've done all that I'll probably find a stock adapter.

Omni