Good Morning

Thanks for the answers.
Imagine my surprise when after finally scoring a tilt column for a 71 column shift rebuilding it, finding a working ignition switch (no aftermarkets or re-pops available), re-working the wire harness, installing the column only to find out that the rimblow that you had reworked two years ago does not fit.
It may be that Mother Mopar never built that combination.
The turn-signal cancelling cam and horn contacts are different for a tilt. The one pictured MIGHT work if it:
1) Mates up to the housing correctly (with the adapter cans I have, the 'lip' that fits inside the housing of a non-tilt column is the same diameter as the housing on the tilt column). The overall thickness does not matter as much. The critical area is where the mounting splines are located within the adapter. The mouting splines would need to be set deeper, as the tilt shaft has about 3/4 inch or so more length than a non-tilt column.
2) You might have to remove the wheel lock disc and horn contact from the column and use what is on the adapter. The steering wheel will not lock when the ignition key is removed. If that were the only draw-back, I could live with that.

Anyway, thanks for the responses.
Omni