Quote:

When I responded to this subject, I knew it wouldn't be long before this type of "righteous" response was presented.

For the record, my 543 KB block/hat/440-1(cnc345) dragster will run easy 7.40's with 50/50 Prestone.

My 565 S/G roadster will run 8.20's with 50/50 Prestone. Every drag car I've been down the track in since 1978 has had anti-freeze. I'm not hard to spot at D4 events, so be sure to give me a bye run!

We return now to regular programming.

BTW, what are the odds you and I would register here on the same day??Go figure that.

RIP

Been racing since 1978 you should be smart enough not to do it and if you already KNEW you would get a self righteous post you should be prepaired to get crap. You dump anitfreeze on the track and you are in the points race or a shootout up here in New York you will be sent home. This is in time trials or T&T. You have a roaster that WILL RUN 8.20s well good luck with that when one of your buddies that think like you drop antifreeze in front of you and the track guys don't see it.People like you have no respect for your fellow racers.

If the MODS did their job I would not be hitting the notify MOD button. LOL