I was under my Dister last week and seen that the diagonal link is bending in the middle I do drive it on the street as well as race it several times a year, any suggestions on how to fix it? Or what to do different on the rear suspension to fix it? I fianally got around to taking a picture of the bent diagonal link, it is bent up in the middle and to the right side of the car. The picture amy not show that but that is what it looks lie to me I couldn't find this post so I started another one Please look at this picture and tell me what you think is going on I di add some more information to the other psot on how I adjsuted the diagonal link the last time I put it in, I had to replace it when the ladder bar mounts broke off of the 8 3/4 because of one of the hiem joints in the original link was frozen up and broke off when I treid to adjust it putting it back in the car I had a truck Dana 60 cut down locally and there is around a 1/2 inch toe in on the new set up I'm taking the rear end out now and taking it to Dutchmen in Portland to have that corrected, I'll check the link for straighteness and call 1/4 Max(all thier parts) and ask them the way they want the link installed and adjusted and how to set the ladder bars up in the car as far as straightness

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 02/13/12 01:32 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)