Sounds like a good plan and I can vouch for the Mancini kit. I followed the procedures in the factory service manual with the Mancini kit and got my 40 year old suspension apart without problem or drama. A decent service manual, FSM preferred, helps a lot.

Just a couple of suggestions. With poly bushings you will likley need to keep the outer steel sleeve in place for the LCA and UCA - you may not have to fight it out. The instructions with the kit should tell you.

With the Mancini kit, you should have a socket for the upper ball joint. As posted, remove the ball joint with the UCA in the car. You will likley need a stout breaker bar and 3-4' of pipe to get it started. Have good jack stands under it and watch carefully when you are pulling. Needless to say, several shots of penetrating oil hours or days before you disassemble can only help.

Putting the T bars in is straight forward. Just make sure the adjusters are backed off all the way, bump stops removed, shocks removed and they should fit correctly.

Good luck and have fun!