Dale,
Thanks for sharing that picture.
I don't have a picture to share, but I'll try to paint one, because the one Dale just shared reminded me of another neat time with Gary!

The day that Randy Bolig asked Gary and Steve if he could shoot thier cars for Mopar Muscle, I was fortunate enough to be there! The next morning, A dear friend of mine Ron and I, met Randy, Gary, Steve and Scotty, (Steve's bro) at the shoot site.
Gary and Steve both were taking it all in and almost like kids at a Parade! Neither one hardly believing thier cars were being shot for features in Mopar Muscle magazine.
Lets all be honest! We are all kids at heart and all of us dream of our cars making it in a National magazine!
I hate to say it, but in my experiance, a lot of people expect, to be in a magazine, regardless of if the car is nice enough or not. Well, not Gary or Steve! You could tell by the comments and actions, they were excited and almost amazed that they were chosen.
I finally had to hit them up side the head and explain to them, thier hard work had earned the features!
I don't want to speak for Randy, but! I dare say if I were doing the shoot, the mere fact of Gary and Steve showing genuine appreciation, was really refreshing and all the more reasons for deserving to be chosen.
Gary and Steve both are class acts and class people! No hinting, playing politics or sucking up from them, just genuine appreciation.

I appreciate them being my friend and I love them both!
Chuck