I run that intake on my 318, seems pretty good and way better then the single plain streetmaster it replaced as far as drivability.
I do use a Thermoquad and that intake is setup to use square or spread bore so it bolted right on. With the streetmaster I had to use a adapter-plate to make it work and the LD4b will have the same issue if you do want to run a spreadbore.
I WANTED a LD4B for the better port match and runner setup but none to be found cheap or otherwise when I decided to swap things around.
I also have a SP2P that needs the heat crossover fixed where it rotted through from sitting around or something that I'd like to try just for the increased MPG it should give with the TINY runners it uses.
The best MPG I ever got was 12.79 in town with the bone stock combo on the original 318 in the Dart. I pulled down 12 a few times with the streetmaster and get 10 or 11 with the combo now seeing how I can never keep my foot outa it.
It could pull down 21 to 22 on the highway on a good day.
I don't drive it anymore what with gas so high and it being worth too much even in daily beater shape and use my 95 Neon.
I bought one of these intakes at a local swap here for 35 bucks one year

Life's a little bit better when you hit a Camaro.