I have been VERY lucky to find the engine builder/machinist/friend that I did when I was in high school. (24 years ago). I learned a long time ago that if you are in a rush, go somewhere else, if you want it cheap, it will not work or be fast, and good/great things take time and to those that are patient and not a P.I.A. it will happen sooner rather than later. You really do get what you pay for and if you rush, mistakes will be made. My builder/machinist/friend is a one man shop with his wife and son and thats it. he can fix and build anything from 9N tractors to top sportsman engines, anything that is mechanical in nature. It's funny that most guys on here want a shop to drop everything for them and then either don't have the money to pay for the work or think it cost too much or think that E-bay and Summit sell really good really fast engines/ parts that will work better than what a professional engine builder recomends... And most guys want an 8 second street car they can drive to work everyday for under $500.oo... lmao