BB 440 at 40 over. running eddy heads w 84cc chamber untouched, but harland sharp rockers. Should be right at 10:1 pistons were .007 down when motor was assembled. Street dominator and a TQ for intake. Homemade smallish headers w 3"exh and a X pipe all exits out the rear. 4speed, 3.55 rear. aluminum flywheel.

Motor crank compression checked at 147-150 cold on all cylinders in current config.

Right now

I currently am running a mopar P4120655 cam the ".557" cam.
I couldnt find the intake and exhaust events to link to so someone will have to supply them to me if they have them. But I remember it being somewhere around 252* at .050 but at a outlandish .028/.032 lash.

I also have a comp cam Comp Cam 21-247-4 that I could use. The link has the intake/exh events but its only a 236* at .050 cam which is CONSIDERABLY smaller.

Also being that they are solid cams they act smaller than a respective hyd cam by about 10*, or so Ive been told.

1)What Im looking for is a more Cranking Compression and some more torque. The motor really really move about 6000-7000rpm but we all know on the street about those rpms.
I have all the hardware to run either and can step up on valve springs to if I needed but the motor seems not to float now so...

2)Im also contemplating a backward step to HP exh manifold for the more look stock go for the kill on the street.. I currently dont race (kids, mortgage, etc) but I still love to drive my car.

3)Will I be losing a LOT on the top or will the bottom make up for.

4)Or will I really not be waking it up on the bottom that much?

I know its my style and driving habits but Just wonder what some Moparts opinions might be.

1973 Charger, former SE, former auto

I'm not trying to be difficult, it comes naturally....