Quote:

Maybe Im having a mid life crisis (at 35) but I just cant find the motivation to work on my car or race it... seems like everything has got so damn expensive, NHRA rules get tighter and tighter... Keep thinking maybe I need a new or different car to re-spark my interest... Anyone else been thru this?

I gott burned out in 1988,I quit racing, sold one of the race cars(I had two at that time) and went to learn to fly. It took me two years to get my private pilot license due to training after work in the spring, summer and fall. I quickly learned that normal flying wasn't much fun and it is a lot of work Aerobatic flying is a real kick in the pants and I really enjoy doing that I also learned that drag racing gets in your blood, at least in mine , so I ended up driving a car for a friend (that I built a lot of mtors for his restoration business) for a while and ended up making my current street and strip car several years later. I have four other project cars that I want to do from the ground up just like I did the Duster, time and money allowing I know several other dedicated, die hard racers that have switch interest to other things after getting there fill of drag racing No big deal, don't pay money and waste time doing something you don't really want to do IHTHs

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)