Kind of a weird question. I got a moroso line lock kit and it came with a bracket to mount the button. I have no idea how the mount is supposed to be installed. It's like one of those origami books where the instructions skip major steps or concepts. I will probably end up fabricating something, but I want to get to the bottom of the mystery. Here's some pictures with captions:

here's a picture of the kit. Sorry these are iphone pix of my laptop screen. The arrow cursor is pointing at the mystery bracket. I suspect the clampy part goes on the shifter handle, but then the part with two holes is horizontal and I don't know how the button would interact with it. The solenoid has a sheetmetal bracket already on it and the holes are a different spacing from the aluminum part. The button has a nice shrinkwrapped connection and a piece of phone cord to keep the slack clean if it's mounted on a shifter/steering wheel. The button does not have any mounting provision on it and doesn't seem to fit in any relationhip with the bracket.

here's a picture of the drawing in the instructions. Pretty vague.

here's a shot of the instructions. More vague stuff. See #1 under 'wiring'

I even called moroso and the tech there looked at these instructions with me over the phone. He was baffled as to how the bracket could be used as well. He took my phone# maybe he'll call back I don't know.

Anyway, it's not a problem to make something that'll work, but somebody bothered to design this bracket, have it cast, cleaned up, tapped, and sent along with the kit so it'd be interesting to know what the heck he was thinking.