Quote:

I was lucky to have a friend that had a set of scales.I have super stock springs and about 110# of ballast behind the rear bumper. The car and driver still weigh 3188#. What numbers should I have for best results?

I would like to see close to 50% on the raer, proablly not going to happen with a BB or Hemi in a E body unless your a magician I use to race a 1970 Baracuda with a 426 Sreet Hemi and four speed in NHRA stock class until I finally weighed the front and rear axles on the track scale, I sold the car right after that BTW, it was horrible on the weight distribution I have a frreind that bought a Challenger from me and took it all the way apart and built it for NHRA stock class racing with a SB, it ended up having more weight on the rear axle than the front with ballast in the rear bumper with him in the car at a NHRA national event on thier scales It can be done Back in the mid 1970 when Mopar sponsered a lot of Pro Stockers one of the owner/ drivers told me that they where shooting for between 54 and 56 % on the rear tires, depending on the track and time of year(weather conditions)

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)